How it Works
Create secure links to share private or secure Decks with a custom audience outside of the team members that manage your VRIFY content (i.e. your Company Admins).
A secure link that is not password protected can be accessed by anyone who has it, regardless of whether or not the deck privacy is set to secure or private in The Editor. This is useful in a press release scenario. A secure link is added to your Newswire copy, and the deck is accessible by the public as soon as the announcement goes out over the wire. You will still need to manually make your deck public in order to embed it on your website.
This feature also works well for Decks that need to be shared with a select group of people or investors without being made public, for example confidential board meetings or M&A transactions.
This option exists for content set as private or secure.
To create a new secure link for a Deck:
1. Launch the Editor by logging into your profile at VRIFY.com and selecting Editor in the top navigation bar.
2. Navigate to the Deck using the left sidebar Deck tab.
3. Under Actions, select Manage Secure Links.
4. Select create New Secure Link.
5. Label the link.
6. Optional: Create a password for added security. Viewers will need this password to access your Deck using the secure link you create.
7. Optional: Insert email addresses if you'd like to send an email with the secure link, and select the Notify Recipients checkbox.
8. Copy your link and share with anyone you want to view.
NOTE: If you've chosen to include a password, for security reasons this will not be included in the email notification.
Still have questions?
Found that something is missing from this article?